Indel B TB51A portable chest refrigertor - Found Home

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
We found this fridge we purchased in 2013 on a shelf in our garage where it was placed about 4 - 5 years ago. We replaced it because we believed it was not cooling as quick as it once did. A cleaning of the accumulated dust on the condenser coils improved performance.

TB51A portable refrigerator

We pulled it down, plugged it in, and it works. It's been running here in the kitchen all day. As a test, it cooled down 10 minutes faster than the one currently in our camper. It is clean, not beat up. The handles are removed and in a box. I do not have the DC cord or the AC cord (three prong socket as for a desk top computer tower). It is in the original box.

It is FREE. We just want it to find a new home and free up space here. I will not ship. You can pick it up. We are approximately 1.25 hours from Sacramento. Possible meet somewhere at our convenience if we are making a trip up or down the mountain.

PM me.

FREE

Indel-B-001-copy.webp

Indel-B-002-copy.webp

Indel-B-003-copy.webp

FREE

Ski I'm interested as I can put it in the back of the 4 runner for end of day trail work drinks for volunteers. Does it freeze enough for ice cream treats? Living in Carson City can meet next time you are traveling in Lake area or over 50.

Patrick, the lowest set point for the control is -22 F. I ran it on AC here in the house (empty and, I suspect more inefficient) the lowest it got to was -09 F.

I found I do have the AC cord to go with it. I believe this DC cord will work -

JacEnergy Cord Amazon

Great! Thanks for running the test
Valley of fire is a zoo at the west entrance, campground full. Had lunch and now camped outside park watching clouds build and chilling.

Thank you to Patrick for giving the fridge a new home. :)

Thank you! It was nice to visit you 2 and catch up on some conversations. Having Spider show up was a added bonus and swap chainsaw stories. My Gal had a nice birthday meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Lovely day for a drive.

pvstoy said:
Thank you to Patrick for giving the fridge a new home. :)

Thank you! It was nice to visit you 2 and catch up on some conversations. Having Spider show up was a added bonus and swap chainsaw stories. My Gal had a nice birthday meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Lovely day for a drive.
And it was a pleasure for us to connect with you two again! :)

Barking Spider is due here any minute to change out that seat belt in their 4Runner. I hope he hasn't overdosed on YouTube "how to" videos. :)

Back
Top Bottom