10 replies to this topic

#11 Sam

Sam

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationCentral California Sierra Nevadas

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:30 AM

Rich,

It's a 1989 but fits the newer trucks. (at least my 2000 GMC) It's got heat, ice box, sink, the usual. I installed extra batteries, but will be taking them out for the new camper. Overall it's in pretty good shape, it's not perfect but I would say it's about what you would exect for it's age.

I would rate it's condition 7.5 out of 10 (and I am fairly picky) The sideliner is good but shows some very small signs of wear on the front, but no leaks or holes. The underside of the cabover bed shows signs of water damage on the surface, still solid though and was one of the things I had planned on replacing. Also the front lift panel is starting to seperate from the top hinge (common problem) I had plans to replace this as well.

Thats all I can think of right now I have not thought about price, fell free to throw me an offer? If this sounds like something you might be interested in let me know and I can email you some pictures. Overall it's a solid camper, and I am kind of sad at the thought of letting it go, it has character which is what the new camper lacks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users