#21 GSBFree

GSBFree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:49 AM

We setup at Slocum Creek Campground which was one of the most scenic campgrounds I've ever stayed at:
Posted Image

Great place for a Father's Day picnic. Headed out Sunday afternoon with my father who has never been in the area even though he's lived for 70 years within an hour or so. They couldn't believe the beauty of Leslie Gulch.

Thanks for the trip report DD, GREAT STUFF!!!
'15 Tundra Double Cab
'08 Hawk

#22 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

GEEZ!!!! I JUST missed you guys!!! I spent Sunday night at Slocum campground. Some of those rigs in your pics were still there!!! I did get to meet GSBfree and his wonderful family!!!! Also got my FIRST look at a FWC HAWK!!!!! Funny, I saw his rig at Sportsman's Warehouse in Meridian Friday before I left. Wondered whose rig it was an if they were associated with WTW!!!! Small World!!!

I then went on to Northfork campground and Juniper Mtn. Just got home today so will be working on a TR the next day or two.

Sure sorry I missed you guys!!!! :(

Sorry I missed you. Did you explore any other spots on the Owyhee?

#23 kcowyo

kcowyo

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationLander, Wyoming

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

I've heard of the Owyhee area a few times but never seen pics like this... great job DD. I got a real feel for the place thanks to your great photos.

I think I'll add this area to the beginning or end of our PNW trip this Fall. It will be a perfect stop along the way to explore. Thanks for including some links, good stuff!

The Four Wheel Camper Review Thread

Toyota T100/FWC Eagle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users