53 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:51 AM

Just a reminder that if you like the site, and you have your own site or participate in another forum, link to us! External links really help WTW stand out in the search engine results. We have a lot of great info here - let's share it!

#2 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

As you know these campers generate allot of interest where ever they go. If anyone asks me about my camper I turn them onto this site. Hopefully they have joined or are guests. I also want to thank you for all the work you have put into the site and I hope you have found it rewarding.

Cheers,
Mike

#3 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:41 PM

so here's an idea...ExpeditionPortal.com has a really cool sticker that was made by some of the members...helps get the word out even when your not around to get the word out in person! what about a wanderthewest.com sticker...seems like they are cheap to manufacture and, at least with the ExPo, there was a lot of interest. just a thought...

#4 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:42 PM

I like the sticker idea. How big was the expedition portal sticker?

#5 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:53 PM

here's a pic of it on the window of my wildernest, soon to have one one on the FWC, they are in the mail!...not exactly sure of the dimensions 15"x 2" maybe something like that...pretty cool though!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMGP1117.jpg

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#6 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:19 PM

soooo, dirtydog, what do you think about the stickers?????? anyone have any good computer design technique? i think its a great way to get the word out...i know i wish i knew about this forum, that is before i knew about it:) ! they seem to be really cheap too, like $2-4/sticker. just a bump

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#7 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,022 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:49 AM

I'm glad you said that. I got you linked on the NATCOA site. National association of truck camper owners. But I should have asked first.

And the sticker is a great idea.

#8 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:01 PM

soooo, dirtydog, what do you think about the stickers?????? anyone have any good computer design technique? i think its a great way to get the word out...i know i wish i knew about this forum, that is before i knew about it:) ! they seem to be really cheap too, like $2-4/sticker. just a bump

Yeah I think I'll get some made. I'm not sure when it will be though.....

#9 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:02 PM

I'm glad you said that. I got you linked on the NATCOA site. National association of truck camper owners. But I should have asked first.

Links are appreciated!.. No need to ask :)

#10 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:07 AM

Just returned this afternoon from two weeks on the road (will try to do a trip report in the next week or so). Met two other FWC owners and answered questions from lots of people asking about the camper. Referred them all to this website. I agree 100% with erod, a sticker on the back window for this site is a great idea.

Ted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users