If you like the site.....

Here is another simple design. The white background design could go on one of those "euro" oval stickers.

Attachments

• mountains_09.gif
    mountains_09.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 214
  • mountains_08.gif
    mountains_08.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 233
Jim those are sweet! nice work! i like those better than the ones claire and i came up with...either one has my vote...maybe we should do both so folks have a choice...

I'm out of town this week and have limited Internet access. I'll check this out next week......

jim, since dd is gone this week and i'll be out of town the next month, this one might be up to you :D !

In looking aeound at sticker sites, I think the lettering will need to be bigger - maybe the whole width...

I'll check around for the cut vinyl. I prefer to put stickers on glass and white usually stands out better. But to apply to the camper siding, black would stand out better.

One site I looked at had a 50 piece minimum but the price per was good.

I saw another site that could do printed stickers like the euro oval ones for double the price but no minimum.

I'll check around some more as I have time.

These are cool. Would love to get one for the camper. I'd vote for the one with white background.

Maybe we should get a bunch of business cards, too. I would have left one on a few FWC I've seen the past few weeks. The more of us there are, the better for everyone!!

Dave in Seattle

now that is a good idea!
i would like a sticker too.....black on clear....

that would work out good on a white fwc!

Great idea! I like white, but what suits you just tickles me plumb to death!
Count me in.

Art
'86 Blazer

Jim's is the best design I've seen

The white back ground would look great on a white camper. Or, the black back ground on the black stripe, but personally I like the white.

Sticker...

I like the last design the best and would like the white background as well. I think you all are quite creative though and will buy whatever you decide on.
Brian

I'll revisit this thread and hopefully get some stickers made this year. Just having a busy period with work right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom