Lewis and Clark Nat'l Forest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:02 PM

just a quick trip 100 mi north of bozeman...great biking, hot springs and camping! even watched a dvd! thought i would post a few pics...enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMGP1176.jpg
  • IMGP1169.jpg
  • IMGP1181.jpg

Attached Images

• IMGP1179.jpg

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#2 Tomas Tierra

Tomas Tierra

• Members
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationHollywood Beach, Alta California

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

AHHHHHHHHH!!! luxury in the woods..Looks cool EROD.

I broke my camper in this weekend with my 7y/o daughter and her buddy(they got the top bunk:mad: )

Made it up to El Refugio beach camp..booked solid with motorhomes and such, yuck. The girls had a blast and I got to get the Ranger/T-100 out on the road for the first time..nice package, have a few systems to get going=fun

Thanx for the piccies! I didn't bring a camera-should have, a pod of humpbacks were playing about a half mile off the beach for most of the afternoon yesterday..

#3 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:24 PM

it was a nice relaxing time! glad you had a good one...get the youngsters stoked early on on the camper life! cheers!

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#4 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,023 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:09 PM

What do you do with you dogs while you're out riding the bikes?

#5 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:20 AM

dogs stay in the truck/camper...too old and slow to come riding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users