• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Stan@FourWheel

Stan@FourWheel

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
  • LocationWoodland, CA

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

Here is a link to a new video on the Fleet Model.

Thought I would share in case anyone wants to check it out.

:)

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Stan Kennedy --- Four Wheel Pop-up Campers
1400 Churchill Downs Avenue, Suite A

Woodland, CA 95776
(800) 242-1442 or (530) 666-1442
www.fourwh.com  ---  e-mail = stan@fourwh.com

#2 dorocks

dorocks

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationEl Cajon CA

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

Here is a link to a new video on the Fleet Model.

Thought I would share in case anyone wants to check it out.

:)

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Nice video. Will help me show my friends what a FWC camper is and how it works.

Keith Barnes El Cajon CA 2021 Ram 3500 Diesel with 2016 Lance 650

#3 jfb

jfb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

Thats a great looking setup Stan. Looks like I made a good decision on my order ref the choice of a Fleet Shell model. Could you remind your owner that he promised to look into the other issue I had. Thanks Stan

#4 clikrf8

clikrf8

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

We are having a hard time waiting until mid-August for our new Eagle. I know the wait will be worth it but it's prime camping time now. This video reinforced that we made the right choice. At least we have been putting in our garden now to keep us busy. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries doing well. Peas, potatoes, beans, squash, lettuce, etc. in the ground, tomatoes in the greenhouse to ripen early. Maybe a trip in our truck sans camper to the Palouse for photos in June to keep us occupied. Then in July, I head for 4 days of music at the Chippewa Valley Rock Festival (Def Leppard, Heart, Cinderella, Avenged Sevenfold, a mix of classic and new), returning to early August and my duties as house photographer at the Mt. Baker Blues Festival (AverageWhite Band, Hamilton Lewis, Matt Schofield, Ana Popovic). Just keep busy to help the days fly by.
2008 Ford F250 diesel 4x4 off road pkg 2013 Hallmark Ute http://www.clikrf8images.com/ http://clikrf8.wordp...com/2010/09/01/

#5 jfb

jfb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

I did indeed sign a purchase agreement for a Fleet Shell Model camper with two options. A removable front window, and a screen door. I signed this agreement on May 25th, year 2010. One year later, May 25 year 2011, I still do not have a camper and the dealer and / or FWC still have possession of my $2,500 deposit. Will the dealer and / or FWC step up and do the right thing for their customer? I doubt it. I was told by the dealer on June 7, 2010, that "something would be worked out, and he would let me know" I was told by the owner via email on March 28, year 2011 "I am in the midst of reviewing this situation. I will reply to your queries when I have adequate time to review the given information." To date, I have not heard from ither. One of my efforts from this point forward, will be to poiint out the mistakes I made and educate you, the camping public, so you can avoid finding yourself in my situation. Thanks for reading.

#6 Overland Hadley

Overland Hadley

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationLake Superior North

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:15 PM

Do you need to do this on a public forum? If nothing else it is way off topic.

I did indeed sign a purchase agreement for a Fleet Shell Model camper with two options. A removable front window, and a screen door. I signed this agreement on May 25th, year 2010. One year later, May 25 year 2011, I still do not have a camper and the dealer and / or FWC still have possession of my $2,500 deposit. Will the dealer and / or FWC step up and do the right thing for their customer? I doubt it. I was told by the dealer on June 7, 2010, that "something would be worked out, and he would let me know" I was told by the owner via email on March 28, year 2011 "I am in the midst of reviewing this situation. I will reply to your queries when I have adequate time to review the given information." To date, I have not heard from ither. One of my efforts from this point forward, will be to poiint out the mistakes I made and educate you, the camping public, so you can avoid finding yourself in my situation. Thanks for reading.

Nathanael - Large Format Landscape Photography
www.KuenzliPhotography.com

2012 Four Wheel Camper - The FWC Build
"If life was fair, Utah would be closer to home" DD

#7 jfb

jfb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

Do you need to do this on a public forum? If nothing else it is way off topic.

My apologies Mr Hadley, I didn't think it was off topic, since I thought and think that the Fleet is a great camper, and it was the one I chose to purchase. I would think most consumers would want to know of any problems or issues that they may encounter. The FWC folks, in general, are a good company in my opiniion, I can't say the same for the dealer they recommended for me to purchase my camper. But I will begin my own thread, only listing the mistakes I made, so others may benifit from my experiences, and hopefully learn what not to do when making a purchase. Again, sorry, but if it were your $2,500 you might feel differently.

#8 Phird05

Phird05

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationCrested Butte, CO

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

My apologies Mr Hadley, I didn't think it was off topic, since I thought and think that the Fleet is a great camper, and it was the one I chose to purchase. I would think most consumers would want to know of any problems or issues that they may encounter. The FWC folks, in general, are a good company in my opiniion, I can't say the same for the dealer they recommended for me to purchase my camper. But I will begin my own thread, only listing the mistakes I made, so others may benifit from my experiences, and hopefully learn what not to do when making a purchase. Again, sorry, but if it were your $2,500 you might feel differently.

Hi jfb,

I fully support your post and don't understand why anyone would be upset with it. You were merely posting what has transpired during your buying experience. After all, you were not attacking anyone personally, just pointing out your frustrations (well deserved, by the way) about the delivery date. When it comes to my money, any and all comments good or bad are very valuable when making decisions of this magnitude. For those folks that don't like your honesty they, like myself can choose to disregard the post or use it as a tool when making a decision to purchase a camper. Buying a camper involves a heck of a lot more than just the camper and the price alone.

Again, I think you were perfectly in line with your post.

Good Camping!

Paul
2008 F-150 5.4L QC 4x4, ride rite air bags, 2009 Hallmark Milner LX

#9 Overland Hadley

Overland Hadley

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationLake Superior North

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

Hi jfb,

I fully support your post and don't understand why anyone would be upset with it. You were merely posting what has transpired during your buying experience. After all, you were not attacking anyone personally, just pointing out your frustrations (well deserved, by the way) about the delivery date. When it comes to my money, any and all comments good or bad are very valuable when making decisions of this magnitude. For those folks that don't like your honesty they, like myself can choose to disregard the post or use it as a tool when making a decision to purchase a camper. Buying a camper involves a heck of a lot more than just the camper and the price alone.

Good Camping!

Paul

Hi Paul,

If jfb has some information to tell the general public then I have no problem with him starting a thread and discussing his situation. In fact I would encourage it.

What I found annoying was the hijack of this thread and the same thread on ExPo (his posts had nothing to do with the uTube video).

Also, if he would come out and tell us what the problem was, instead of hinting about a problem to Stan and us, that would be more informational. Personally I would like to know what dealer he had problems with.
Nathanael - Large Format Landscape Photography
www.KuenzliPhotography.com

2012 Four Wheel Camper - The FWC Build
"If life was fair, Utah would be closer to home" DD

#10 jfb

jfb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:35 AM

Hi jfb,

Good Camping!

Thanks Paul, for that voice of suport, it is appreciated. The Uniform Commercial Code, that governs contracts and purchase agreements in North Carolina is pretty clear. It states that neither the buyer nor the seller can change the terms of an agreement. It also states that there has to be "good faith intent " of the parties involved. This issue arose because the seller demanded full payment in advance for the camper claiming it was a special ordered modified and custom unit that required payment in advance. The buyer signed an agreement for a standard Fleet Shell model with two accessories. The buyers agreement that said final payment is due within 10 days of final delivery of the camper..so here we are at this impass, no camper and they have my deposit. I am only expectiong what is due me, ither a camper, or the full return of my deposit

That said..back to Stan's topic. The Fleet is a nice camper Stan

Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users