#1 William Winkler

William Winkler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:10 AM

Hello
I have found and am enjoying my new rig. Thanks all for your help.

#2 Moody

Moody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSandy, Utah (suburbia)

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

This is in SLC, UT:

http://www.ksl.com/i... terrain camper

#3 flyingm11

flyingm11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:05 AM

Hello
I am looking to buy a used camper - Bobcat or Eagle - that will work with my 2004 Toyota Tacoma. Give me a write or a call at 831 331-9059 if you can help. I live in Santa Cruz.
thanks,
William

#4 flyingm11

flyingm11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:08 AM

Hi William. I have a 2002 eagle camper in good to excellent condition, with most all of the options. I'm not looking to sell immediately, as I was planning to use it for a few days in November for archery season. So the camper would be for sale starting December 1st -- located in Boise Idaho. Give me a holler if you're interested, 509-899-3663, and we can talk pricing and logistics.

-Miles

#5 William Winkler

William Winkler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

[Hello

any chance of some pictures of the inside of your rig? What's right and what is not about the eagle - no details spared.
thanks for your time,

will

And why, if you don't mind me asking, are you selling it? quote name='milesmays' date='19 October 2011 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1318997316' post='58021']
Hi William. I have a 2002 eagle camper in good to excellent condition, with most all of the options. I'm not looking to sell immediately, as I was planning to use it for a few days in November for archery season. So the camper would be for sale starting December 1st -- located in Boise Idaho. Give me a holler if you're interested, 509-899-3663, and we can talk pricing and logistics.

-Miles
[/quote]

#6 William Winkler

William Winkler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:33 AM

[quote name='William Winkler' date='25 October 2011 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1319497702' post='58275']
[Hello

any chance of some pictures of the inside of your rig? What's right and what is not about the eagle - no details spared.
thanks for your time,

will

And why, if you don't mind me asking, are you selling it? quote name='milesmays' date='19 October 2011 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1318997316' post='58021']

-Miles
[/quote]
[/quote]

#7 William Winkler

William Winkler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:34 AM

Hey Miles
thanks for the call this evening ... I do appreciate it. Your camper sounds promising. I will get back to you in a week or so to let you know where I am at on this and if/when a journey to Idaho is a possibility. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
Will

-Miles

#8 flyingm11

flyingm11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hey Miles
thanks for the call this evening ... I do appreciate it. Your camper sounds promising. I will get back to you in a week or so to let you know where I am at on this and if/when a journey to Idaho is a possibility. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
Will

Hi Will, nice to talk to you. I'll look forward to hearing back from you. I sent you an email with pictures to william13winkler@yahoo.com. Did you recieve my email/pics? Let me know :)
Thanks,
Miles

#9 stormscrambler

stormscrambler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationlivermore, ca

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

hi my buddy in livermore ca is selling his eagle for 5k it is a 2002 i think, in good condition, needs a couple small things, he just dosent use it any more, let me know i can get you his number and here is a link to the truck and camper

http://www.fourwheel...hotogallery.htm

it is down the page a little on the s10

#10 stormscrambler

stormscrambler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationlivermore, ca

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

hey will did you ever get a hold of andy for his camper i left your number with him, let me know i will go to the shop and bug him if you need me to, james

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users