• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Overland Hadley

Overland Hadley

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationLake Superior North

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

I have learned just to let the pros do a nice job in the first place.

Then it sounds like you should order an awning.

One other thing to consider is how you camp. If you stay in a campground and spend a while setting up camp I would think an awning option would be good to have. But if you are like me and end up camping where ever you end up at night an awning might see less use. Personally I am trying to decide how much I would use an awning, simply because I do not set up a "camp."
Nathanael - Large Format Landscape Photography
www.KuenzliPhotography.com

2012 Four Wheel Camper - The FWC Build
"If life was fair, Utah would be closer to home" DD

#32 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,307 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:41 PM

Then it sounds like you should order an awning.

One other thing to consider is how you camp. If you stay in a campground and spend a while setting up camp I would think an awning option would be good to have. But if you are like me and end up camping where ever you end up at night an awning might see less use. Personally I am trying to decide how much I would use an awning, simply because I do not set up a "camp."

That is a good way to approach most of the mods we do or have done to our campers. Myself I would like to see a rear awning option like the one I made ;see rear awning part doux thread.It is simple to open count to six and it's open plus it's mounted on the frame above the door so it can be reached without lowering the top.It came in handy a few times in the rain as it is big enough to protect the door.With it attached to the door area there is no need to fold anything up and find yet another place to store something.IMO

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users