Photo

1998 Four Wheel Camper "HAWK" Model For Sale or possible Trade! Loaded and in Great condition! Must see! LOOK! Located in Salinas, California

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Foxsweep

Foxsweep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:22 AM

SOLD

1998 Four Wheel Camper "HAWK" Model For Sale or possible Trade!Loaded (Salinas)

Hi, We are selling or possibly trade our 1998 Four Wheel Camper (FWC) "HAWK" model Pop up cab over camper! Sleeps 3 to 4 adults... The Hawk fits full size short bed trucks and was on our 2005 Dodge Ram quad cab, short bed as well as 2004 Ford F250 crew cab, short bed... Excellent camper that has a lot of options FWC put out at the time... Light weight at 700 lbs dry weight, Floor length 80" body width 80" Height Down including vent 5'9", roof length 112/129 inches, Extended interior height is 6'5"... All Aluminum "Flex Frame" construction, 4 hydraulic lift jacks with 2 handles, Stainless kitchen sink with pump, 2 burner stove with cover, Overhead dual lamp 12v light, 12v porch light, 20 lb. (5Gallon) propane tank with guage, 20 gallon fresh water tank, Flip down couch/Bed conversion, Portable table, Roof Vent, Front lockable sliding window, Screen door, Forced air heater, 3 way refridgerator, 8 Foot side awning (Catalina 2500) factory installed... Great condition and ready to explore!! Have all the paperwork and manuals... This is just a great camper that is very popular with the 4WD community especially in this condition... $6800 or Possible trade for something that we will get more use from... If interested please feel free to call me at 831-261-8189 or leave me your # and I will call you back... Thanks, Andy

http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss140/Foxsweep/Four%20Wheel%20Camper%20HAWK/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users