• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caseboy

caseboy

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Locationkey center,wa.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

i just got back today from camping at sol duc.sunday,on the way up i saw a cabover alaskan on a white truck south bound on hwy 104 and on the way back today my wife saw a nco on 101 heading down to the elwa valley. were any of you guys driving those rigs? we had a great trip, but i would have rather had my alaskan instead of the fifth wheel trailer, but my wife makes the rules.
wes

#2 coloradocamper

coloradocamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

For me as I just bought one...I and my family have seen them everywhere. It seems like I never saw them before my purchase but now they are crawling out of the woodwork!

#3 caseboy

caseboy

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Locationkey center,wa.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

that happened to us also.i've got the bug,you got the bug,we should all have the bug!!!!alskans are the best of all the camping types.i'm too old to get down on my knees for a tent,too lazy to hike much farther that 100yds to use the bathroom,to timid to pull trailers,and too cheap to buy a motorhome(that works!).i like the ease of camping with our alaskan.we are mostly state/national park campers.it carriesw good on my truck ,and it's always easy to get a spot and even explore a little in route to where we're going.plus, i enjoy the conversations that my alaskan starts when other campers see it.

welcome,

wes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users