23 replies to this topic

#21 Jamesiam

Jamesiam

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationStateline Nevada

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Thanks, Andy.

Here is the bulb I purchased, I know it's a bit pricey and I've seen some replacements for less but what I do like is the small swivel that the bulb is equipped with. It swivels/twists up or down slightly, maybe 3/4 of an inch which is a perfect adjustment.

http://www.starlightsinc.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2&idcategory=

I added this bulb after I replaced the interior Hawk lighting with Pancake LED fixtures and bulbs, each one of those were only 50 a piece with two LED bulbs included! I then replaced the interior lights of my Tundra with LED's as well. I had to stop myself for I started looking around the house to see what bulb was next.

#22 Espresso

Espresso

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

James - Do these bulbs light the interior of the camper, or do they throw a spotlight directly underneath the fixture.

#23 Jamesiam

Jamesiam

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationStateline Nevada

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

The single bulb that swivels is actually for the exterior light. It's not a spotlight but it does a great job of lighting up the area.

#24 Espresso

Espresso

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

I have a 2002 Grandby and my fusebox has a green wire marked as Rear Lights. It parallels the orange wire that goes to the porch light and disappears into the plywood on the rear wall of the camper, next to the fridge. The good news is it looks like I'm wired for at least 1 rear flood. But I have no idea how I'd ever locate the wire when it's sandwiched between the metal skin and a piece of plywood.

Anyone know how I might locate where this wire terminates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users