• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Oryguntroutbum

Oryguntroutbum

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

I'm parting out a 69 NCO. If you have parts you need let me know. I have a working fridge, cooktop, Olympian 6100 catalytic heater, etc. I'm not looking at making a ton of money off them, just fair prices.

Thanks,
Chris

******Camper is SOLD
2014 Dodge 2500 4x4, Cummins TD2021 FWC Hawk<p>

#2 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

Does that have the slide side windows or the pop out windows?

#3 Oryguntroutbum

Oryguntroutbum

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

Does that have the slide side windows or the pop out windows?

It has the sliding windows. Must have been one of the first years with the sliders. Windows are in excellent shape but will need new screens.

Chris

#4 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

I would love to change mine out to those but I'm clueless on how. how much would you want for those?

#5 Oryguntroutbum

Oryguntroutbum

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

I would love to change mine out to those but I'm clueless on how. how much would you want for those?

I think the openings are the same size so it should just be a simple swap. I will confirm that and get back to you.

Chris

#6 dkoug

dkoug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'm parting out a 69 NCO. If you have parts you need let me know. I have a working fridge, cooktop, Olympian 6100 catalytic heater, etc. I'm not looking at making a ton of money off them, just fair prices.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello

I recently purchased a 69 10 NCO that needs renovation. Not sure what I need as we just got warm weather yesterday.

One item courous about is the Olympian 61 catalytic heater. Wondering if it is the correct size for my 10 NCO and how old it is. Would require shipping to Edmonton, Alberta. So depending on price might not make sense.

But wish to make contact.

dkoug

Attached Thumbnails

• Alaskan project 010.JPG

#7 Oryguntroutbum

Oryguntroutbum

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hello

I recently purchased a 69 10 NCO that needs renovation. Not sure what I need as we just got warm weather yesterday.

One item courous about is the Olympian 61 catalytic heater. Wondering if it is the correct size for my 10 NCO and how old it is. Would require shipping to Edmonton, Alberta. So depending on price might not make sense.

But wish to make contact.

dkoug

Here is a pic of the heater.

Chrisheater.PNG

#8 dkoug

dkoug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

Here is a pic of the heater.

Chrisheater.PNG

Pretty

dkoug

#9 caseboy

caseboy

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Locationkey center,wa.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

my olympian is over 20yrs old and it works great. i think it's a 300? looks a little smaller. it has plenty of heat for my 10'nco. we even used it in our old tent trailer for years as well as a 24' fifth wheel. my new rig that i'm working on (74 10'co)has a heater built in but i don't think it will put out as much heat as the olypian.i'll probably carry it along also.i paid 250 bucks way back when for my olympian new.that one looks good for somebody to use if at a decent price.don't know what price they are new now.

wes

Attached Thumbnails

• heater.JPG

#10 caseboy

caseboy

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Locationkey center,wa.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

dcoug,not sure if you got my message back.my olympian isn't for sale, i love it too much. sorry if my post led anyone to think i wanted to sell. i was just giving info.

rayct77- that looks like a nice heater in good shape.not many moving parts to wear out, so it should be good if you can fire it up.as with any heater of this type, i would recommend a carbon monoxide(if that's the right term)alarm. i did use mine for years without one with no problems by following venting directions on heater, but since joining this group, i learned about and purchased one.peace of mind is definitely worth the 30 bucks the alarm cost.

wes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users