No replies to this topic

#1 brp

brp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hi everybody.  I am building a new camper for myself and have a dealer that will take a trade on my 2011 Tacoma, which I will no longer need.  Anyway, I live in Minneapolis and will be in Denver around December 13.   I thought if I could find a Wanderer who would like the entire set-up it could be a nice deal for everyone.  I could meet you in the Denver or Breckenridge area.  

If you would like only the camper, I could trade the truck in as well, but you would need to come to Minneapolis to get it (I am right by the airport).

I have attached documentation that will have just about all the information you could need.

The truck is 4x4, V6, auto, SR5, 4 door, short box, green exterior, grey interior.  Additional features include an extended and transferable warranty, underbody corrosion protection, Wet Okole custom seat covers, heated seats, a set of four General Grabber 265/75/16 mounted on some older steel Tacoma rims and with about 3,000 miles on them, Firestone RideRite airbags, and an aftermarket tow hook.

The truck has just over 29,000 miles and has never had any issues.  It is currently running on the original tires, which are fine but I would suggest using the Grabbers for camper trips with off road travel involved.

The truck has had all maintenace done at the dealer, I have all documentation.  The interior is in great condition under the seat covers, the exterior has a few typical scratches.

The camper has been stored climate controlled every night of its life besides the 40 or so nights I have used it.  It has a few small cosmetic issues, nothing out of the ordinary. I did add a wind fairing and a guard rail to the bed, I can remove any/both and repair the holes if you would like. You can see part of the fairing in the picture.

In case you care to know, this camper has been many cool places in its short life and it really likes The Racetrack, Summer Hill Road, Grafton Road and the shores of Lake Mead. 

If you have interest in the combo, or just the camper, please let me know via PM or ask on the forum for general questions. 

I am negoitiable on price, it may depend on where/what/when you want.   I have free, clear and transferable title for the truck, and a bill of sale and paid invoice for the camper.

Thanks a lot. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen shot 2013-11-27 at 11.08.54 AM.png
  • IMG_0634.JPG
  • USEMEPIC.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users