Photo

New 8 ft cabover owner. Needs Pirelli seal.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nixfwc

nixfwc

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

Just picked up a 77 Alaskan FDCO project. Needs allot of work and will need ideas from other Alaskan owner as to restoring this CO. But I need to begin with a new Pirelli seal all around. Does anyone have enough seal left over I could buy? Or what is the best source for the seal? Thanks.

#2 Rusty

Rusty

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationPort Angeles, Washington

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

Bryan at Alaskan has it...

Capitol plywood in Sacramento has ash ply door skin for interiors..wholesale only...get a p.o. from your local supplier and go down to get it....(damages easily in 4x8 sheets)

Edited by Rusty, 28 January 2014 - 08:53 PM.

2003 Ford 250 Superduty Crew.... 7.3L PowerStroke diesel 1970 10" NCO Alaskan Firestone airbags pulling a 18' Silver Streak runabout

#3 BluesideUp

BluesideUp

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationMiami Springs Fl.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

I just got 74' from Bryan at a fair price. You could find it cheaper on the open market BUT you would have to buy it in rolls of 100'. 

I just bought a used 2010 in KY and Bryan and his father Don have been very supportive with a lot of free advice so it important to me to support them.

#4 Henricksen

Henricksen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern New Mexico

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

I just got 74' from Bryan at a fair price. You could find it cheaper on the open market BUT you would have to buy it in rolls of 100'. 

I just bought a used 2010 in KY and Bryan and his father Don have been very supportive with a lot of free advice so it important to me to support them.

I completely agree that Bryan has always been very helpful with extremely good advice and not in a hurry to get rid of you on the phone or in person.  Good thought to support him; I try too when possible also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users