21 replies to this topic

#11 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,297 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

I like the idea of taking pictures.Let the people know that someone has seen what they are doing.,and can be used to identify them.

Hope they catch and punish the artist.

What ever happened to the idiots who pushed the rock over in Goblins park?

We all need to watch our natural areas. Sometimes all it takes is to explain to people that what they are doing isn't right or exceptable.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#12 Roger

Roger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

"...Sometimes all it takes is to explain to people that what they are doing isn't right or exceptable."

Frank

Judging by her comments, I would say she and her friends are proud of her handie work.  Not that I am one to judge....

http://imgur.com/a/uCENe#Qm4xxPQ

I think I would video her and attemt to "relocate" her "art" supplies. 

Edited by Roger, 25 October 2014 - 02:19 AM.

#13 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,345 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:23 PM

Here's an update..............................

TrailMob.com article

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#14 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,023 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:22 PM

Her sudden remorse certainly seems mighty convenient.

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#15 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

"Oh was that wrong? You're not allowed to do that? I didn't know that. I'm sorry"

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

#16 ntsqd

ntsqd

Custom User Title

• Members
  • 2,881 posts
  • LocationNorth So.CA

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

Maybe she did just finally pull her head out, still should pay the piper.

Thom

Where does that road go?

#17 simimike

simimike

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley Ca.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:09 PM

I simply can not say anything civil about this. So its best I not say anything, This is a family orientated site.

Mike

#18 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:45 AM

Granted, I'm a cynic, but I'm not buying the remorse. I read some of her responses to critics she wrote on tumbler just 48 hours ago. "if banksy did it u’d have a hardon". The relative may say she is remorseful, but I see know evidence of that. Perhaps this relative trying to save her from her own mistakes has done this so often that this is the reason she has absolutely no clue why people are upset. They would be doing her a favor if they let her learn from her mistakes.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#19 Foy

Foy

Resident Geologist

• Members
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:19 PM

Wow.  Just wow.  Just when you think shallow, clueless, and narcissism are just buzz words, here comes somebody who personifies all 3 terms.

The last thing I want to see it this individual getting more attention by personally engaging in the cleanup.  Better she should defend Federal felony charges, be convicted of same, and ordered to pay restitution in addition to active prison time. The Trailbob article's author is, IMHO, too gentle as he talks about "misguided youth".  Apparently these are acts perpetrated by a 21 year-old adult, old enough to vote by 3 years and old enough by the same margin to wear a uniform and carry a weapon in defense of the United States.  To hell with her having been pampered and "misguided".  She planned (premeditated) and carried out a detailed and organized plan of destruction of Federal property across several states.  Common sense suggests she had one or more traveling partners on this journey, too. She needs to go to prison, period. Her accomplices need to be charged as accessories before, during, and after the fact.

Foy

#20 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

All youth is misguided and most are asshols including us way back when.  It's values they lack.  And frankly I think it's too late.  I'm sure youve read the quote by Socrates  way back in the 4th century BCE.

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users