• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 isbram

isbram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

It may be decision time for those on the fence about a Hallmark purchase, as I just noticed this message about a price increase on their website. I’m sure it will also affect the used Hallmark market pricing.

Thinking of a hallmark? To maintain our quality & standard inclusions, we anticipate a 20% price increase on all units starting OCT. 1st 2016. Get the BEST at a deal while you still can.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500
2011 Hallmark Cuchara XL

#12 nobueno

nobueno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

It may be decision time for those on the fence about a Hallmark purchase, as I just noticed this message about a price increase on their website. I’m sure it will also affect the used Hallmark market pricing.

Thinking of a hallmark? To maintain our quality & standard inclusions, we anticipate a 20% price increase on all units starting OCT. 1st 2016. Get the BEST at a deal while you still can.

Phew. 20% is a big jump. $7500 increase on the cuchara. That could be tough pill to swallow. New base price at almost $45,000.

Edit to add. That will make it $14,000 more than the Outfitter Apex 9.5 which is probably their main competition.

Edited by nobueno, 02 May 2016 - 06:19 PM.

#13 smlobx

smlobx

Lost again

• Members
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:10 AM

Most manufacturers have annual increases and I think that Hallmark may just be the first one to announce this year.

I agree that 20% is steep but I thought that they were a bargain given what they include as standard versus other manufacturers....

Eddie
KO4CPL

Travel light. Travel far. Travel safe.

#14 Vic

Vic

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Locationcamping somewhere in the Sierra Nevada range

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:11 PM

Just told my wife that mine was clearly and investment and not an expense!  (hard sell)

to the OP - how is your search going?  

"I took the road less traveled.  Now I don't know where I am"

2014 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel & Hallmark Everest.  (Former Rig - 99 Ram 2500/ 2000 Sunlite Eagle pop-up)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users