14 replies to this topic

#11 mtn-high

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:20 AM

I don't know or care how they got thiers either... I only care that they spend a large amount of it locally and they go somewhere else when they're done.

#12 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

It depended which Porsche you had, when I had the 930, I didn't care what people thought, all they ever saw was the ass end anyway. As far as douche bags and 4 Wheel Campers go, I can say for sure that I know a DB who has one.

And who might that be!!!

I agree Salty I loved them especially my 78 Targa with the '84 930 engine in it. But it is a rich mans car and since I'm not of that ilk it sat except for special occasions. Like every Saturday morning at the break of dawn on Angeles Crest Hwy. But it found a good home and looks as good as ever.

Attached Thumbnails

• Copy of Targa 911.jpeg

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

#13 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

You do know the difference between a porcupine and a Porche?

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

#14 Tomas Tierra

Tomas Tierra

• Members
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationHollywood Beach, Alta California

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Would you all learn how to spell....P O R S C H E...and it is a two sylable word....not sure I spelled sylable right..

TT
Was, 1988 Toyota custom cab 4by with 1984 fwc Fleet
Then,1995 Toyota T-100 4by with 1984 fwc Fleet
Then,1993 Toyota T-100 longbed 4by with 2002 fwc Ranger
Then, 2002 Toyota Tundra AC 4by with 2002 fwc Ranger
NOW, 2005 TOYOTA TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB 4x4 WITH 2001 FWC HAWK EXT

#15 the fisherman

the fisherman

Big Time

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

And who might that be!!!

I agree Salty I loved them especially my 78 Targa with the '84 930 engine in it. But it is a rich mans car and since I'm not of that ilk it sat except for special occasions. Like every Saturday morning at the break of dawn on Angeles Crest Hwy. But it found a good home and looks as good as ever.

I frequent most all road race tracks on the west coast, because most of us tow a 20 to 30ft. trailer Four Wheel campers are popular for obvious reasons, in fact it was the main reason I got the one I have. It so happens that one guy who is not very well liked by anybody has one, he does fit the DB criteria, about the only thing missing is the fact that he doesn't have the friggin' thing mounted on a Porsche, it's on a Dodge. No, Mr. Pueblo it's nobody from here, at least nobody from here if you don't count me. Jon
"I WANT TO DIE IN MY SLEEP LIKE MY GRANDFATHER, NOT SCREAMING IN TERROR LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS CAR''

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users