• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 SkyP

SkyP

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 01 April 2021 - 02:10 PM

Nice to see people ordering more campers.

I'll have to disagree- :)  too many people out camping already. 

It has become a real chore to find a place to camp whether campgrounds or dispersed.

20 F150 4x4 18 ATC Panther

96 F350 4x4  99 FWC Grandby Shell (sold)

15 Aliner Scout

18 Camplite 16TBS

#12 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,022 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 01 April 2021 - 02:45 PM

I wonder if its a spike which will come down once people have had a chance to get out or a permanent bump. I think some of it is just more people transitioning away from tent camping (for the usual reasons).

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#13 Your Mileage May Vary

Your Mileage May Vary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 April 2021 - 12:06 AM

I wonder if its a spike which will come down once people have had a chance to get out or a permanent bump. I think some of it is just more people transitioning away from tent camping (for the usual reasons).

I'm happy that the guys at All Terrain Campers are doing well.

ATC resist going corporate and remain a small shop because that's what they want.

This allows them to maintain quality and put out a good product. Every ATC owner I've spoken with is happy with their purchase.

They to do custom work. The guys at ATC are happy to take my calls and answer all my silly "Is it possible to …?" questions. Jeff always answers, "Anything is possible." Yet they won't build something they don't believe will work well.

They build quality products, and I'm happy to be going with ATC for this build.

Robert VE9CDN » 2023 Ford Ranger FX4 with ATC Bobcat

Goal is to travel overland as slowly as possible, as far as possible, as long as possible.

AdventureTrend.com

#14 goinoregon

goinoregon

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:50 AM

mine took 7-8 months, and picked it up a couple weeks ago.  i got the impression from jeff, that their bigger challenge is getting/keeping quality workers.

Oregon

#15 Sleddog

Sleddog

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 02 April 2021 - 01:37 PM

Some of this increase is here to stay, but mostly I think it is a spike that will level with time, same for the RV industry in general. Give it a couple of years for everyone to actually take possession of their camper, then give it a couple more years for at least some of these people to decide they don't like it, want something bigger (or smaller) can't afford the payments, never used it etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users