22 replies to this topic

#21 smlobx

smlobx

Lost again

• Members
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 07 December 2021 - 12:48 PM

And as a HH member, do I get access the the Boondockers site?   Or have the resources already merged?

Edit: To answer my own questions, if you are already a member at HH and go to login at Boondockers, it takes you to HH.  So, they have merged!

Yes that is correct as far as I know. There was some discussion shared with us hosts about revamping the membership requirement and pay structure but I haven’t paid much attention to that because as a host you get virtually unlimited access to other hosts sites. The way it works for us is that for every guest you host you get 3 months of unlimited use. So when we go on our longer trips I just “cash in”one of my chips and am free to use them anywhere. 
It has worked out well for us when traveling from VA to places out West or when we can’t find a place to boondock.

Edited by smlobx, 08 December 2021 - 02:28 PM.

Eddie
KO4CPL

Travel light. Travel far. Travel safe.

#22 buckland

buckland

• Members
  • 3,079 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 December 2021 - 01:10 PM

Thanks again ...I found you on the map... Appreciate the information as I have just retired (wife too) and we are hoping to get out of the Northeast for trips to warmth in the winter. Heading south always is a challenge to find places to boondock. I will try my sign in at that sight ... thanks for the added resource !  

addendum:

I went to the Boondockers site and was rerouted to HH... I see they require to "Add Boondockers" to HH membership for an additional $40 ($50 with golf sites). 

Edited by buckland, 07 December 2021 - 01:19 PM.

2016 Duramax 2.8 Diesel long bed Colorado 4WD with 2011 Eagle

Lordwoodcraft  instagram        Rob
The only people who ever get anyplace interesting are the people who get lost.
Henry David Thoreau
"Work to achieve not to acquire"

#23 ntsqd

ntsqd

Custom User Title

• Members
  • 2,881 posts
  • LocationNorth So.CA

Posted 18 December 2021 - 09:25 PM

@ Ted, Am curious where the alpaca farm is located and if it was KT-Lee Ranch?.

Edited by ntsqd, 18 December 2021 - 09:25 PM.

Thom

Where does that road go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users