• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Edgewood

Edgewood

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBellingham WA

Posted 27 August 2023 - 10:33 PM

Now I am confused! I'm getting 13.5 amps at the Anderson plug from the truck. Plugged into that with wires running from fuse (that  goes to DC to DC)  and ground bus bar. I am only getting 1.5 amps at that end.. The DC to DC is not showing up on my device list on phone .The line looks fine, Anderson plug looks fine.

I disconnected the truck battery from the line and reverse charged it from the camper. Multi meter read 13.4 so the Anderson plug and the line itself must be fine. 

On the DC2DC unit (with the Anderson plug disconnected) I read 1 amp on the in port and 13.4 on the out line that runs to house battery. That doesn't seem right.

Edited by Edgewood, 28 August 2023 - 12:21 AM.

#22 CougarCouple

CougarCouple

• Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 28 August 2023 - 05:22 AM

Now I am confused! I'm getting 13.5 amps
*VOLTS OR AMPS *
at the Anderson plug from the truck. Plugged into that with wires running from fuse (that goes to DC to DC) and ground bus bar. I am only getting 1.5 amps at that end..

I WOULD CALL ORION CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND GET THE PHONE PART WORKING

The DC to DC is not showing up on my device list on phone .The line looks fine, Anderson plug looks fine.

I disconnected the truck battery from the line and reverse charged it from the camper. Multi meter read 13.4 so the Anderson plug and the line itself must be fine.

On the DC2DC unit (with the Anderson plug disconnected) I read 1 amp on the in port and 13.4 on the out line that runs to house battery. That doesn't seem right.

F250 extended cab, Cougar from ATC. You guys rock thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users