43 replies to this topic

#21 Fisher205

Fisher205

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSpearfish, SD

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:53 PM

Here's a couple of my '94 Dodge with a 10' Alaskan.

Sunlight Basin Wyoming
Posted Image

Coming out of the Little Big Horn, Big Horns, WY
Posted Image

Deadhorse Alaska
Posted Image

Road to McCarthey Alaska
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee132/fisher205/Alaska%202009/Alaska2009-07-25142.jpg

Brad

#22 banderswipe

banderswipe

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:50 AM

Hi all,I am just posting a picture of my 72 Alaskan on my Ford F350.Thanks again for the responses to my weight question as you can see I brought a 1 ton pickup.
Cheers,
Kevin.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF2236.JPG

Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel and always have some body help you load or unload your camper.

#23 Hyakian

Hyakian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Here's my new rig...
It's a 1988 in pretty fresh condition.

Posted Image

#24 SunMan

SunMan

King Taco

• Members
  • 2,362 posts
  • LocationOxnard, CA.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:46 AM

Here's my new rig...
It's a 1988 in pretty fresh condition.

Posted Image

WOW, that is in great shape. Looks like it's been in a cocoon.

Sunman
2003 Four Wheel Camper -Hawk

2023 All Terrain Camper - Panther 
2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4WD
2017 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4WD

#25 1977fan

1977fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi I am new to this website and this is my first post! It is awesome to find other Alaskan camper owners! thanx to whoever made this possible!

pictured below is my 1993 10ft front dinette camper that I purchased from the original owners son! It has been very lightly used and stored indoors since new. He ordered it from Alaskan and had it mounted to his 1992 ford truck at their facility in Chehalis,WA. It had never been removed until I bought it last year! In fact, it has never had jacks mounted to it. I did the switcharoo with the some scary temporary caper jacks. I ordered some Rieco Titan HD jacks that I am finally going to install this week.

081209 045.JPG

#26 Tris

Tris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

I thought some of you might be interested in my custom 8'NCO. The top unit is fairly standard, but as you can see the interior of the bottom is entirely different. The settees on either side run the full length so there is plenty of leg room for sleeping. We store sleeping bags, pillows and whatnot under the counter during the day. There are two tanks under the galley area that hold about 30 gallons of water, plus room for five gallons of bottled water inside. There is plenty of food and cooking gear storage space under the bunks and in the front two overheads. There is a porta pot on the right in back. Propane is a frame mounted. The lower part of the front window has a baffel outside so it can be left open when driving with the top down to vent the refer. The table is a standard pedestal model that slides and rotates. We turn it crosswise for dinning. We've been very happy with the set up since I finished it in '06.

Attached Thumbnails

• Interior2.jpg

#27 Dughlas Stiubhart

Dughlas Stiubhart

It's good to be Stew

• Members
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationSE CO

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Welcome to all you Newbies, 1977fan and Tris. We do like the photos!

Stew

Stew

2007 Custom All Terrain Camper Panther Shell on 2012 Toyota Tundra 4x4 in SE CO

#28 banderswipe

banderswipe

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:05 AM

Hi Tris , Tris thats a great layout,that would have worked out well for my son and I. I have the traditional set up couches/bed/table up front in my 10' NCO but I removed the ice box cooler and cut the end panel out then put a cusion in the space.Now we can sleep length wise instead of cross wise,much better for those night time calls of nature.no climbing over to get out. How about a picture on the inside from stove to door and an outside pic so that everyone can see what a new NCO Alaskan looks like. Welcome to the forum.
Cheers,
Kevin.

Attached Thumbnails

• tmpphpGYaryE.jpg
  • tmpphpV6Ubvl.jpg
  • tmpphprzIyzE.jpg
  • tmpphpUbRgye.jpg

Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel and always have some body help you load or unload your camper.

#29 banderswipe

banderswipe

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:17 AM

[quote name='1977fan' date='12 July 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1278966789' post='37368']
Hi I am new to this website and this is my first post! It is awesome to find other Alaskan camper owners! thanx to whoever made this possible!

Hi Fan and belated welcome you have agreat rig, did you get your reico jacks installed? How is the camper working out for you.
Cheers,
Kevin.

#30 kcowyo

kcowyo

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationLander, Wyoming

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Not mine, but spied near Stanley, Idaho in July '09. Looks like the owner wants to be prepared for anything -

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Four Wheel Camper Review Thread

Toyota T100/FWC Eagle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users