Q. for Stan @ FWC...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:48 AM

the rain gutter is pretty cool, really didn't even notice it that much at first...it does help with the driping when in rain or washing the camper down. i am not a big fan however of how it looks, in fact i kind of thought it was a home made modification (no offense to anyone, very well maybe). i very much prefer the clean look of the camper without the gutter but it is functional non the less. what i always wondered is does alskan have a patent on the curved roof? i always thought that was a great idea for keeping stagnent moisture off the top of the camper? interesting link on the ezgutter, thanks jim.

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

#12 John D

John D

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:30 AM

Ordinary engineers evolve solutions in which trade-offs and compromises provide solutions. Creative engineers accept no compromise.

Setting the bar very high, The Great Engineer provides birds with hollow bones shaped perfectly for the stress encountered and through which air flows to help with breathing. A NASA rocket scientist is thus intimidated by a little bird.

RVs are neither rocket nor bird, not engineered by NASA or God.:)

#13 erod

erod

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:38 AM

pretty sure god would get a FWC/ATC depending on his needs and preferences:D , and NASA would love one on the moon!

Erod 2002 Tacoma, TRD supercharger, exhaust, headers, URD 3.4L 5VZ-FE Toyota Truck Supercharger Fuel Upgrade Kit, ARB front bumper, OME shocks and coils, OME 7 leaf packs, Ride-rite airbags. 2002 FWC Eagle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users