AT Overland Propane mount bracket

I mounted the propane bracket on an aluminum plate, and bolted the unit to the jack bracket. I used washer for spacers as needed. It has worked out well. Sorry for the sideways picture - they just attached like that and I could not figure out how to rotate them

IMG_0423.jpgIMG_0424.jpgIMG_0425.jpg

canfindtom said:
I mounted the propane bracket on an aluminum plate, and bolted the unit to the jack bracket. I used washer for spacers as needed. It has worked out well. Sorry for the sideways picture - they just attached like that and I could not figure out how to rotate them

attachicon.gif
IMG_0423.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0424.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0425.jpg
I’ll post this in the support area, but the only way I’ve found to fix the wrong orientation on both my iPad and iPhone is to open the image in Photos, rotate it 90°, mark it done, then re-edit, rotate back to proper orientation. My opinion is this exercise changes/corrects the EXIF information to a form the forum software recognizes.

I have the 10 pound AT Overland tank holder. I used flat aluminum stock for the upper and middle cross connecting pieces, and used a 90* L aluminum stock for the bottom piece. I don't always leave it on, but have put thousands of miles on with it attached, with no issues at all.

33509537_10155269300886637_3860296943284518912_n (2).jpg

Oilbrnr said:
I have one of these (who I think is who AT sources from) https://powertank.com/products/bkt-2286 that I no longer have a use for. PM'm me if you're interested. Wouldn't be too bad to ship. Takes a variety of tanks including the 11 and 4.25lb Worthington tanks.
Hey Oilbrnr, I am still looking at buying one. I sent you a message.

For anyone else looking they've changed the mount hole location so you can direct mount the AT bracket to the jack bracket now apparently.

Thought I'd tack on here. I put a 5lb AT bracket on today. The right holes of the bracket aligned perfectly with the FWC jack holes. The other bolts to the left are not perfectly aligned vertically on my FWC, so the AT bracket didn't slide over them. I elongated the holes so it would fit over top. I think it turned out pretty well.

Site note - Why is uploading images on this site so size restricted and difficult!?

Back
Top Bottom