• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 ednotes

ednotes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

Your original itinerary showed you going quit a way around Santa Maria. If you're going to Oxnard, you might go through Santa Maria. I don't have any level parking spaces in front of my house, but I would be willing to invite you inside for a night (I have a trundle bed in the guest room), or at least buy you lunch on your way through.

We seem to be traveling faster than we are keeping up with the posts so I am gonna make sure Mark reads and tells me all the new areas so I can punch them in.

Blessings,

#32 Mark W. Ingalls

Mark W. Ingalls

• Members
  • 1,248 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:55 PM

July 4, 12:15 p.m. CDT Edna R. Ingalls breathed her last. Happy Edna's Independence Day! A week ago last Thursday, I had a dream where Jesus, in a white lab coat, was telling me that Edna, lying on an exam table, needed a whole new body, not just remission from cancer. Today, she got that new body.

Posted Image

#33 highz

highz

Retreaded

• Members
  • 1,816 posts
  • LocationSacramento Mountains, NM

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

I really don't have adequate words. Through your posts to this forum, I feel like in a way I got to meet Edna, and only wish I could have gotten to know her better. This world has to be a better place for her having visited it. I am so very sorry for your loss, but am thinking she will be busy planning trips you can take in the next world.

'99 Ford Ranger XLT, '08 FWC Eagle
-------------
“the clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” - John Muir

#34 Barko1

Barko1

• Members
  • 1,635 posts
  • LocationSouthern Appalachians

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:45 PM

Sad to hear. I'm sure that trip will provide lots of good memories. My wife died a few years bak and I remember her last real trip out when we camped outside of Moab and she was happy soaking up some sun and catching the sites. Take care of yourself and hope to see you on the road.
Granby on an F250 in S. NM

#35 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:06 AM

My condolenses Mark. You did a wonderful job of making the most of life for her. I share in your grief, my Father just passed away Thursday. But for Edna, it was much too soon. May each of us keep many happy memories in our hearts.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#36 marc

marc

Fire Proof

• Members
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSouth Shores California

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:35 AM

Mark & family ...
my sincere condolences. May Edna RIP.

marc

2016 Sprinter Silver Gray 144 Std. Roof 4x4. 3.0 diesle, Cooper "Dicoverer" ST Maxx 255/85/16

#37 K6ON

K6ON

Old & Soft

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

Mark,
None of us can know your loss, but each of us, in our own way share your grief.
Edna can now rest in peace. Take care of yourself and your family.

2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 CTD QC 4X4, *1996 FWC/ATC hybrid* *2021.5 GeoPro 19FBS*  "If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.  Because you read this in English, Thank a Vet."

#38 Mark W. Ingalls

Mark W. Ingalls

• Members
  • 1,248 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:15 AM

BTW:

Love wins...

#39 mtn-high

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

My heart is heavy for you, Mark. Edna fought one Hell of a battle. She was a true warrior to the end.

May your faith and the many, many good memories see you through.

mtn

Wherever ya go...there ya are.

#40 HERR42

HERR42

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

i am so sorry for your loss.

thanks for letting us know.

jeff
Jeff Herr WW6L '07 Hawk & '00 F250 SuperDuty CrewCab, Warn 12K, BFG AT KO 'E' rated, TransferFlow 48Gal tank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users